What Happens If You Have Sex Every Day?

めっちゃエロい動画

1:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい2022.05.14(Sat)

What Happens If You Have Sex Every Day?って動画が話題らしいぞ

2:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい2022.05.14(Sat)

This movie

3:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい2022.05.14(Sat)

最近SEX系のつまらない動画増えてるからな

4:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい2022.05.14(Sat)

日本語が理解できないバカが多いな

5:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい2022.05.14(Sat)

高評価19204wwwww

6:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい2022.05.14(Sat)

1回見たら満足しちゃったなあ

7:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい2022.05.14(Sat)

This is description

What Happens If You Have Sex Every Day?

A 2017 YouGov survey reveals that only 4% of American couples have sex every day. Of the other 96%, 8% has sex once a week and another 14% has sex few times a month. So, what happens when you have sex every day? In today’s video, we countdown the 10 Important Benefits of Hitting the Sheets Every Day.

0:00 Intro
0:31 Longer Life Span
1:14 Burns Calories
1:43 Makes You Look Younger
2:18 Good Sleep
2:46 Better Immune System
3:14 Better Sex Life
3:44 Lower Prostate Cancer
4:11 Relieves Pain
4:35 Prevents Erectile Dysfunction
5:06 Improves Mental Health